Traffic Convex Mirror & Anti-Theft Convex Mirror
Polycarbonate (PC) Convex Mirrors are virtually unbreakable and are 200 times stronger than glass. It is not affected by any type of light ray and will not produce toxic fumes if burnt. Ideal for surveillance, these heavy duty, virtually unbreakable polycarbonate mirrors are ideal for areas prone to vandalism.
Acrylic (PMMA) Convex Mirrors are very durable, impact and shatterproof. Use in areas that might have some level of vandalism. Acrylic safety mirrors offer an increased level of reflectivity than glass and are not affected by ultra-violet light. It can be used for internal and external applications.
- 130 degree actual viewing angle
- It can be used in road corner, intersection £¨parking lots etc in order to avoid accidents.
- It can be used in supermarket, retail shop, bank, workshop…Allow for Reducing pilferage and vandalism in retail stores and monitoring of assembly lines, conveyors, robotic systems, and other industrial production operations.
- Equipped with adjustable swivel and mounting bracket for infinite adjustment.
- A variety of sizes and configurations to meet virtually any application requirement.
The difference of Outdoor Mirror & Indoor Mirror
There is a ‘hat’ in our Outdoor Mirror, so to protect the lens from being damaged by rain, sunshine , storm in bad outdoor conditions. But Indoor Mirror has no ‘hat’, for it is relatively good indoor , so to reduce the cost. Besides, our convex mirrors are high-qualited, for we add strip around the mirror to keep the lens unchangeable even cars rush into it. Both Indoor Mirror and Outdoor Mirror have Aluminum Strip.
The difference of Anti-theft Convex Mirror & Indoor Mirror
We use Alumimum Strip on Indoor Convex Mirror, but Plastic Strip on Anti-theft Convex Mirror